Saturday 26 October 2013

INTRO

So let me first introduce myself before i start blogging away and one would'nt know a thing about me!

Firstly, A - World here means Aarti's world.. thats me and my world you're gonna know about!... for those of you whowanna know who i am (just for your info!).

I'm a housewife and a mother of a 10 month old boy. Life's been wonderful since the time i took him in my arms. It all revolves around him now and i am not cribbing at all because i am absolutely loving every aspect of it.I've been wanting to write since a very long time but post marriage things have certainly changed specially after becoming a mom. I don't prefer having a nanny or a maid to look after my child since i wanted to be a hands on mom being with him 24/7; nothing wrong in having a nanny but this is a personal opinion. Or may be i'll hire one when i have a second child where things might go crazy... you never know!

Coming to my blog, its all gonna be about food. One could say its more of a food blog where i'll be posting inputs about different ingredients, my personal recipes and recipes i've learnt and come across all this while, various cuisines, etc... Its also gonna be about my life in general. Will be writing about anything and everything, right from movies to travel, my day to day activities, motherhood and the works!


Hoping you'll connect with me and also post your comments and enjoy going through my blog!

Happy reading!!

Follow my page on facebook:  www.facebook.com/aarti.david

6 comments:

  1. Aartiiiiii!!!!!! :D You should start a Youtube channel and post vidz of your recepies... You should vlog too, ppl wil love it especially when the food is so tempting!!!
    - Desiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and suggestions desiree.. Will surely try to do that as well soon :)

      Delete
  2. Great going Aarthi!!! I have already become a fan of your recipes.. You're blog is truly inspiring. I will stay connected with this for sure.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much akshata... thats really sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete